Wednesday, May 24, 2006

To Do or Not To Do!



Tis the question. We are constantly starting new projects when the others aren't finished. We are good at that. We decided to tear out the pantry last night. It seemed pretty straight forward, but nothing ends up to be that way. You say "what's behind the pantry?" Well, let me tell you. It is old wood siding that runs horizonally. Apparently it was a back porch at one time and then converted into house. Strange, I tell you. Some of it had plywood behind it too. We are going to have to rebuild the entire wall that connects the kitchen so it's done right. This is a much bigger project than we thought. We are also going to have to redo the floor and reconfigure how we use the back area. It will be very nice when done, but I fear that may be a month or more.

My parents left last night for Florida for a week and they think it will be done when they get back. HA! I hope to have the floor done but I'm not sure much other will get done.

I will bike this morning. It's a good thing because I ate chips last night. They were good! LOL! It looks like the rain is going to clear off so it might be a nice ride. I'm not sure about getting into the pool today but we'll see.

Homeschooling is going fairly slow but yesterday was a good day. We got all his schooling done. We'll see how he does today. He is still sleeping and usually sleeps til 10:00 a.m. You ask why I don't get him up? Well, if I do it makes him even more tired to get himself around. On Monday he slept until 10:00. His face and eyes were swollen when he got up and he had a headache. He then managed to do some school work around 11:00. He layed back down around 12:00 until 1:00 when we ate lunch. Then he layed back down and took another nap until 3:00. Now how is one to get much done. He is not depressed, he just doesn't feel well. I was glad yesterday was a good day.

He is still struggling with his ulcer and his stomach hurts every day. I suppose I shall have to talk to the doctor about it. I have hopes of someday having a healthy child.

No comments: