Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's hard to believe

that it's as if summer has arrived. The long summer days spent by the pool side is already true at our house. We have had bar-b-ques, friends over and after school everyday the kids swim with us. We are finding more ways to dive and things to dive off of.

I can't find my good suit though so I finally had to go shopping. The suit that I was wearing I was falling out of. Not Good! So I decided to go to a second hand store before going to the actual store where I have to spend my lifes savings. While looking around I found a brand new suit with the tags, origanally priced at 78.00 for 20.00. I took the gamble and it fits perfect and hides many unsightly spots. I am so excited. I've already swam in it this afternoon.

I think we're going to have chili dogs for dinner and then off to church so off I go.

No comments: