Tuesday, May 23, 2006

To Bike or not to Bike

The rain is back but at least it's still warm. We have been swimming in the rain. This summer promises to be such a wonderful summer. The kids and adults alike are enjoying the weather.

I just spent at least 3 hours weeding, planting, trimming, and pressure washing the flower beds and bricks out front. Having a fixer upper is hard because I am the only one who sees the difference. It still doesn't look all that great. The flowers will be wonderful in about 3 weeks though. I have put a lot of color out front. The bricks were covered in moss and now you can see where the flower beds are. We removed the BIG trees they put in the flower beds and put in the right size. We are in the process of replanting a few bushes in the back and digging for a new basement window. A much bigger one. We want to get as much done this summer as possible so we can take a break this winter.

I am about to go biking this morning in the rain. I think my asthma is better so I can do it. I'll let you know if I made it the whole way.

No comments: