Monday, May 29, 2006

Pictures in Progress



I'm mixing the grout so I can finish the tile grouting. What a messy job that was. The kitchen became the catch all for the project. The office area has become the dining room come pantry. The office area was the original dining area at one time. I kind of like the table there.

Well, I wrote this long, great post and accidently erased it all. I will have to make this one shorter as I need to get back to work. Here are some pictures of our project as we progress. There are more to come but will have to post later.

We have put the new steps in but have a few supports to add. We are texturing the walls tonight in hopes of me painting tomorrow so we can move the washer and dryer up before the grandparents return tomorrow night.

We did manage to take the time out for a bar-b-que with some friends tonight. It was enjoyable as we were tired.

God is so good to stretch our dollar. We have managed to do the project for about 500.00 dollars.

Kanga

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

Yow! What a big job. I liek the table there too. Maybe you could leave it there and get a breakfast table for the kitchen.

hey when you accidently delete a post you can get it back by clicking on retrieve post. It's a little button above where you write your entry.