Thursday, May 11, 2006

Back to the Doc's we go

Well, there comes a time when I sit at my desk and long for some peace and quiet. I would love to just sit here and enjoy a cup of tea (I'm out) and have no cares. So reality is I have to go back to the doc's with Eyore. The bottom of his cast is now completely broken and soft. I don't want to go but I don't think it was put on right in the first place. I think it wouldn't have broken if it was done right. It frustrates me that I have to pay another 15.00 to go back. It's not our fault, but I am putting out more money again. He is not feeling well either. He had a good day yesterday but the evening was downhill and he couldn't sleep last night. His body doesn't self regulate so he was very hot! He doesn't look so good this morning.

I will call and go out today. I need him to feel good for tomorow. It's his birthday. He is now 11 years old. If only he could be like the other 11 year olds and not need to lay down for 2 or 3 hours a day. He is going to take a couple of friends to a movie. He is looking forward to this. We're going to see RV. Should be fun.

I would appreciate the sun coming out today but I think I'm out of luck. It is mild out side so I guess I can live with that.

I have to go get prescriptions today and buy Eyore's present and take him to the doc. I guess I'm dumed to be out today.

If anyone else gets to stay home, God bless you. I so wish I could.

Kanga

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

I'm home every morning schooling Tink but my afternoons seems to be run run run. School at you know where is out after this coming week. My life should get a lot slower than!