Thursday, February 09, 2006

Where Have I Been

A long time ago. It feels that way anyway. I have had so many different things come up that my life has been full. I finally feel I have the energy and time to get back on here. Thanks to everyone who are still looking and I appreciate the comments.

Life works in mysterious ways and we have had those such ways lately. When we bought our fixer upper house we had hoped to get a few more things dome than we have done. We ran out of money all to soon. So, I have been looking on Craig's list for items and was blessed with some lights this week. I don't know what the previous owners did with the lights but they were just bulbs hanging from the sockets on the ceiling. I responded to an add for some free lights. He called me back and I got all of them. 6 bedroom lights that were just like I was looking at at the store and a chandelier for the dining room. I was so blessed. God has a way of blessing us even when we don't deserve it. I had bulbs but now I have lights that lood good too. They guy decided to hand deliver them too. I love it. One thing at a time but it sure is fun to watch what the Lord can do. I am continually amazed at His blessings on our family. We are committed to getting out of debt so although we have some money, it all goes to get the debt payed off. I am amazed at how fast it is going when we work at it. We are going to get a decent amount back on the taxes and we will apply that to the debt too.

I am having lots of problems with my asthma right now so I shall say Bye!

No comments: