Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Oh So Unsure!







Oh, I found out some more information about my school and the head hancho there. Apparently there are some problems in the district with her. The hancho is not thought of so highly said my source. Maybe it's true, maybe not. My source says to have a meeting and then talk to the district boss. Apparently she is good at listening and backing up the parents. Did I mention earlier that they put Christopher on the bus again when it was supposed to be parent pick up. Thankfully I could get to the bus stop in time. They said it was Christophers fault. They told him about an hour before school was out. No paper or anything. They expected him to remember this. I don't think that's right. I think they should wait until the end of the day and then tell him where he is supposed to go. He was doing school work at the time, concentrating on his school work. He is very one minded. I think the teacher needs to tell them at the end and pay attention where they go. What do you think? I had to cancell my meeting with the principal because Eyore is sick.

I had a few more thoughts about Eyore. I talked to the doctor about him this morning. She still wants to wait it out until tomorrow if we can. He is still throwing up when he eats and is more dizzy. I think we should take him to the hospital so he is hydrated tomorrow. He waited 15 hours to go to the bathroom and then went twice in that hour. I am not sure whether to push it or not. So, we wait.

No comments: