Monday, February 13, 2006

Did the Good Fairy Leave Us?


I'm just wondering because we have so many things happen in the last couple of days. My son, Eyore, was finally off his crutches and he fell down the stairs Saturday and can't walk on the same foot again. He appears to have hurt the other side this time. I am going to take him in for an xray and see what's up. I just want to bury my head in the sand. I so wish the doctors had an idea what might be wrong with his bone structure. His foot is also starting to turn in and go sideways. My daughter is also having a lot of problems with her asthma and allergies. She coughed for several hours in the night before finally being able to sleep and when we woke up this morning at 7:30 she is back to coughing. She looks so pitiful! I keep giving her the allergy medicine and her inhaler but I don't know if it helps or not. Oh well, the rain where I live sure fits my mood. I am exhaused. Last night we also had a run in with Dick Bob. He has been doing so well but he went to a friends house and came back in a foul mood. Saying he hates me and was so angry if we said anything to him. He was sitting in a kitchen chair because he did not want to do what he was supposed to do. He has been flunking out of all 5 of his classes because he wasn't turning in his work. We have been working with the school counselor and teachers to get him up. He did ok working with me for the first 2 days and now has a major attitude and trying to say he is a screw up. It is so annoying. He is a great kid and has so many skills. If he could get over the self pity stuff. We tried and tried to talk about his attitude and he was just a plain PAIN. Spouting off how he can't stand us, is a failure, and stop talking to me. All we asked is that he change his attitude and tone of voice. He called me F#$# You and through his book on the table. I'm not sure about other households but you don't do that in this house. After saying that he still thought we were being unfair to him. I told him that that can NOT happen again. There has to be some punishment for that kind of behaivor. NO ONE calls me that and gets away with it. So, with very little sleep I'm off to a new day. I am hoping my teen was having a bad day yesterday and is ready to take a new turn today, that my Eyore did not fracture his foot, and that my daughter gets miraculously better today. I would certainly appreciate the prayer.

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

Well take heart. It can only get better right? I sure dont envy you the teen days! Yikes. Those days were no fun!Praying for ya.