Sunday, February 26, 2006

Monday's Commin' And I Want To Go Home.....

Home is where the heart is, so I hear. I know, I am home. I just want to curl up with a good book, look out at the stars, and enjoy the fire in the fireplace. I want to think of peaceful times to come. Of journeys to be taken. I want to think of dreams we have and vacations we plan to take. I want to think of happy times.

Reality........I still have one sick boy who can't stop coughing. He is still having a hard time keeping food down. One son has a chip on his shoulder the size of Mt. Rushmoore. The wood pile was low, so we had to get wood. The hot water heater broke and we had to fix that this week-end. The medical bills are going to start rolling in and the short break I had planned I can't do now. Money is tight. I wanted to go to the Ladies Conference our church is going to. Usually, it's not a problem, but it is this year. I haven't gone for the past couple of years and was looking forward to it this year. There will be more to come, so I shouldn't worry so.

We started framing and sheet-rocking our basement this week-end too. It helps to keep busy or I just worry about Eyore. Oh the work though. It's dusty, dirty, and plain old cold down there. We are putting in a large walk-in closet and an even bigger storage closet and a closet for our daughters room. It is coming along nicely. We have the sheet-rock up and ready to tape. I can see my closet now. Up til now we have had our clothes hanging along one wall and several boxes in a corner. It will be wonderful to have a spot for all our stuff.

School time. Talk to you later

1 comment:

Kanga said...

Hi Shine, thanks for stopping by on mine. I thought I would stop in and see yours. I will be praying for your business to take off. It sounds like you are excited about it. I'll check back and see how your doing. God Bless