Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sick Kids And More Sick Kids

We started out the week with Eyore being sick. He was having trouble breathing and such. The EKG turned out normal and he seemed to be on the mend. His foot fracture is healing slowly but all seemed to be well. The next morning he is raring to go to school but my next child is sick. Christopher tried so hard to go but he was just about falling over so I kept him home. He was complaining of his stomach hurting and his asthma was not to good. He slept for about 3 hours in the morning and was weak in the afternoon. I thought he was on the mend though. Then in the evening he started throwing up. I took Dick Bob to an appointment and got a call from Hubby Owl that Eyores eye was swelling. If Hubby notices it then it must be pretty bad because normally he can't "see" anything. I watched it and put compresses on it and put him to bed. This morning his eye is almost swollen shut. You guessed it, I'm off to the doctors this morning. Christopher is still home because he has the same complaints as yesterday. I opened the door to Dick Bob's room and there he was. He has a migraine and can hardly sit up. It's only Wednesday and I already feel as though I am wearied and exhausted. My little Roo didn't want to go to school either but I did manage to get her off. I shall see what the doctor says this morning about the eye and I'll let you all know. I'm off to get ready now.

No comments: