Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Kids or the House?

The kids are ever so slowely getting better but I wonder????? Christopher has been on his inhaler every 4 hours around the clock now and I feel that has made all the difference in the world. Eyore had managed ok for the day but light of any kind bothers his eye. I finally put a patch on it so he could walk around with his crutches, but he took it off for the night. He still says it stings but the swelling is definitely going dow. When we woke up this morning my little Roo said her tummy hurt so I was once again home with three kids. Then what do my eyes see but my oldest son coming through the door. There was a BOMB threat at school. There was a lock down and then they had the kids go home for the day. So, did I get any projects done? Not a one! I was considering finishing a framed print that I want to get to a friend. I considered painting the entryway in the back. I started it but never finished it. I also need to shampoo the carpet at the bottom of the stairs. My son was being helpful one day and he wheeled the dolly from outside to inside on my BRAND NEW carpet of 1 day. I need to clean the basement windows again because all the rain has gotten them dirty. I also need to work on staining the molding so we can get some of that down. Then I look at the rain and just clean instead. I got the refrigerator cleaned tonight. I also managed to make all the beds today despite the late morning start we had. So, what will tomorow bring? I'm not sure, but whatever it brings I will enjoy the day and let God direct me. My niece is here for the day and she is 9. I think we will go see the horses and maybe walk them around in the afternoon. She adores them and they live a good 45 minutes away. I believe there is a good possibility that they will ALL make it to school. I'm off to do another project so enjoy the night.

Thanks to all who are looking. I am really enjoying getting to see and hear from some of you.

No comments: