Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Wedding Is Over!


Here are a few pics from the wedding. The cake turned out beautiful and the bride and groom looked great. The girls were cute in their dresses and full of spunk. Christopher looked good as the best man too. Pooh had a blast being the flower girl and Eyore carried honey bee down the isle. It turned out so much better than we ever dreamed of for such a short notice. We did all this in two weeks. My wonderful church ladies, whom are my friends did the decorating. They put in so much time and effort and were awesome. I think we pulled it all off for about 700.00. HoneyBee is with the brides mom and of course the dad walking the bride down the isle was precious. All was good but were glad it's over.











































2 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

That baby looks like you and you rmom. I kid you not!

MyKidsMom said...

I second Mrs.Darling, she definitely takes after you.

My, how your kids have grown!