Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our New Granddaughter


Here is a picture of our beautiful granddaughter that is being added to our family on November 23rd, 2008 at 4:00 p.m. She was born one hour before my other granddaughter so we can just say it's twins!!!! We will call her piglet. She is so different from honeybee but they are both adorable. They absolutely love each other. We take both of them to church and they play in the playpen together. It's quite comical to have both of them together but we wouldn't trade it for a moment. I'll post more of the babies when I get them up on the computer.
Kanga

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

Found ya! I had lost your address to this thing.

So the boys getting married hu? Goodness, me oh my. I just read your posts below and what a lot of work. I think thats why hubby quit wqorking on ours. He just ran out of steam. Next time we need more space Im going to insist on moving rather than remodeling!

drop by sometime.