Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Long Lost Mom Is Now Back

It's been so long since I posted and so much has changed in my life. The one thing that hasn't changed much is my house. We are still trying to remodel the downstairs and put a bathroom in. I believe we will be done in about 3 more years! I finally put my new vanity in the upstairs bathroom.

The best news of all is we now are the proud grandparents of honeybee! She was born February 19th, 2008 and we love being grandparents. She is so adorable!!! She just turned 8 months and is crawling everywhere and learning to stand up. I think she might be an early walker. She is spoiled rotten because all her parents and grandparents only live 10 houses apart so she is constantly with family. She has 2 uncles and 1 aunt in our house and 1 uncle in her house. She hasn't got a chance to not be spoiled.

I never thought there was a greater joy than being a parent, but oooohhhh, being a grandparent is the best. I can't wait to have more, although it would be nice if my son got married first!!!!

My oldes, Dick Bob, is now working right here in our town and he is a welder. He makes good money for an 18 year old. I believe he's up to 14.00 an hour. He is however, finding out that paying child support and lawyer fees is expensive. He wants to live on his own but can't afford it. We just keep hoping that our influence will impact him and he will realize how much he needs Christ.

Christopher is growing up so fast. He worked all summer and made about 1400.00. Wow! He has muscles and looks so much like our oldest that I can not always tell them apart. He stuggles with our relationship but genuinly wants it to work out. He is so tender hearted! He spends as much time with honeybee as I do.

Pooh is loving being a Aunt. She feeds her every chance she gets. Frankly, we all fight for our "special" time with honeybee. Pooh is learing so much now that she is home and we love it. She is learning to cook. She wants to make all this yummy food that is fattening for us but she loves it. She is waiting for me to help her make a pie next.

Eyore is coming along and does a paper route or two every week. He wishes he could make more money but doesn't have the stamina he needs yet. His health is better but still impeeds him a bit. He is so tall and big now and eats me out of house and home. We litteraly do not have leftovers in our house. All the dinner is gone at each meal.

Hey, watch for more posts. I want to put picks up of our granddaughter but don't have time tonight.

No comments: