Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Another Day......

Another problem. I am running behind the gun now for 4-H. My leader is not sure we can be ready for fair because we have been sick so much. I think we can, as long as we stay healthy. I found Christopher a new horse and I think it is a perfect match. Eyore needs a lot more practice but hopefully he will put the effort in. I think we can, I know we can. Hopefully we can.

I am slowly getting better but not fast enough. My medical bills are through the roof at this point. Medical coverage is not enough if you are sick. Readers Digest has an article on it this month. You all should read it, it's good. I fit right into that catagory.

Eyore is slowly but surely getting better. I mean really slow. He still has to take a rest each day and riding his bike is tiring for him but he is a trooper. He is going to officially be homeschooled by next week. The teacher is working with us so well.

Dick Bob has the possibility of getting some B's! This is truly a miracle. 16 is a very hard age.

Off to work I go.

No comments: